• Check-out: 10AM
Arrangements can be made for early bag drop.
1. A rental contract is provided when payment made but also linked on this page.
2. A 50% deposit to be paid to secure your dates.
3. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date
1. 100% of monies paid, if cancelled more than 60 days prior to the Check-in date, less a 100€ change fee
2. 50% of the total rental fee paid if the cancellation is notified more than 30 days before the start of rental period, less a 100€ change fee; and
3. No refund if cancellation is notified during the 30 days before the start of rental period unless the property is re-rented.
Any days re-rented will be credited on a pro-rate basis less €100 change fee. We will provide cancellation insurance within 10 days of booking if guest details provided. See details below
Provided all is in order at check out, there will be no charges against your security deposit.
In the apartment you will find a “Users Guide” containing the operational instructions of the various appliances. A “Local Guide” is also available, with a list of recommended local restaurants and things to do.
We suggest using text [SMS] to let your greeter know when you leave the airport or arrive at train station – similarly he can let you know if any delays
Pick up taxi outside terminal at airport or train station – or book shuttle
For return arrange taxi with G7 or Uber
For airport shuttle service – www.parishuttle.com
For G7 taxi [English spoken] – http://www.taxisg7.com/taxis/commande-taxis
Parking: street parking in Paris is almost impossible and chance of being towed is high. Parking garages nearby can be used and they have a pre-booking arrangement. Guest have used Neo parking and you can also try Parkadom [in french – use google chrome to translate].
Nice: Taxis are plentiful at airport and Uber can be used also. THe 98/99 bus goes into central Nice for about €6/person
For Nice-Fabron, we have free parking outside and in central Nice parking garages [pay] are close-by
Metro map – Metro map