Now that the lock downs are easing, and you’re ready to travel again, why not come back to Nice?
Here’s some great reasons to return, but first, here’s a reminder of the beautiful coastline we all know and love, and the fabulous adventures that await you in Nice, with our friend Tim Kuentzler
- Since the lock down, Jean & Marlene have given all our apartments a huge “spring clean” according to recommended government guidelines, so you can be sure that everything is safe and healthy for your stay.
- Now the city, restaurants and beaches are open again with caution [masks & social distancing]. From July 1 travel is beginning to be possible within the EU
- Beautiful, clean beaches and fresh air to blow away the lock down blues and the germs
- Take one of our walking tours with one of our personally selected guides.
- How about a guided wine tour, where you’ll get to discover the hidden gems of the region, and taste some wines ordinary tourists would never find?
- Or if good food is your thing, then take a gastronomic tour of the fresh food markets and experience the local specialties with your very own guide
- Relaxed cancellation policies, so you if you need to, you can cancel right up until the last minute and get a full refund
Ready to come back to Nice?
To learn more send an email to email@example.com or click the link below to make a direct booking online
” Nice is a beautiful city with so much to offer…….. don’t forget your camera, you will be taking lots of pictures” Steve N, San Diego
Ralph and Karen Moorhouse
WhatsApp & mobile: +1 832 567 7530 [Houston, -7h from France]